Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Favorite Things...


I think i have style...if i do say so myself. So this blog is all about transferring a bit of my style to you. I'm going to tell you some of my favorite things. Some of them I have or participate in regularly...however some are on the list for the future.


As you can see from the picture i love the Aston Martin Vantage. Most folks aren't up on it. They like what they see on TV; Bentley's Benz's and the like. The Vantage screams style and "what you know about this?", lol! I love Cole Haan shoes, not the hood ones that people like to get. But the ones that are really low key.


I love sushi from Fishbones; the pineapple tempura rolls. I like to go to the Tuesday's poetry nights at beans and bytes. I think that Meagan Good is super sexy and love women who are short and petite...although this doesn't always happen to be my preference.


I like earth tone colors and edgy music. I think NERD is one of the hottest bands out. I like mont blanc pens and watches. I love the smell of cigars. I like wearing Creed Imperial...and every time i waste 200 dollars on a bottle and wear it people stop me. It hasn't failed yet.


I like scented candles...and loose leaf tea from teavana....


I like getting my hair cut every Friday night or sat morning. I always keep a crisp 50 dollar bill folded in my wallet...I also one day want to come out with a CD...


Ive seen the matrix and lord of the rings movies...millions of times. I love traveling...Atlanta, Chicago, DC are my spots. Many times i just go...without telling anyone. It just feels good to be free...


Well that's enough...don't wanna give away all my style...


Post a comment on what you like...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya on alot of the things you were talking about. Me and my best friend like to go to Fishbones and get some sushi. We just go there and chill and have girl talk. There's a place in Dearborn that's the truth also. I got a picture of me by an Aston Martin 4 yrs ago(it was a pretty baby blue), when I say it I was like I gotta have me one of these. I owned my first pare of Cole Hann's seven years ago. I have to admit that they hurt my feet but I didn't care cause they were sweet. Now that I'm married, and I live in a little town, I stick out in a major way. I love being me, I love doing me, don't want to ever be like somebody else and that's how we all should be. I always wanted to be unique and I appreciate that you are too. I think that if we thought outside the box more, and just be happy in our own skin. We could set this place on FIRE!

Nicole'

cee said...

This is such a cool topic. I love...

Traveling on a whim

Vosges gourmet chocolate

Facials from Kiva Spa in Chicago

Diptyque's "Essence of John Galliano" candle

Taking pictures of anything & everything

Swimming in the ocean

Sleeping during thunderstorms with the window open

Isley Brothers love songs

Intense conversation with interesting people

Warm sunny days

Hearing children's laughter

FASHION -esp. the low key "I just happen to be this fabulous without trying" Euro/Italian style

Creating my natural cosmetics ;-)

Reading a great book

Writing an even better book

Outdoor concerts

Being in love


~Charese

Anonymous said...

Charese...im telling you. Its like you are a female version of me!