Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rihanna Broke?


I aint one to gossip, so you aint heard it from me...Im not sure if this is true or not, however it is interesting.


Supposedly, Rihanna has fired her management company; Rebel One for stealing money...all of it. After all those hit songs, they are saying that she only has 20,000 left to her name. I hope that isnt true. If so its sad and criminal. Whoever is responsible for that should go to jail.


But is also teaches us to watch our money, something that I have had a an extreme focus on these past few months. One thing is for sure, she sho is fine! Gurl call me! We can go to church, pray about it...I can put my few dollars with yours and we can make it all back in a few years! Call me...8-) Read more here; http://www.theinsider.com/news/1134091_Rumor_Is_Rihanna_Broke
- The Righteous Hipster

1 comment:

Gayla Adrianne said...

Wow! That's sad.