Sunday, August 24, 2008

Should I Do It?

Okay, so I've never taken a riding class or even ridden a scooter in my life. But yet i want a motorcycle.

I actually went to go price some out and find out which one was best for me. Not too bad. The one i want is under 8 grand brand new and the payment was under a 100 bucks! Should I do it? I have a picture of it above.

I can keep my "white lightning" and tool around on this thing at night in my city (those of you that know me know where i am referring to)

- The Righteous Hipster

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, bikes are dangerous. I just don't like them. My friend got into an accident last summer and almost killed himself. His good friend did actually kill himself on one last summer. Not to be negative, but a lot of people die on those. Harleys are nice cuz ur not racing on those. But older men usually buy those, so I don't know.

Karen said...

Motorcycles aren't my thing but scooters are! My dream ride is a silver Vespa. I can imagine myself moving to Germany and riding that thing like crazy. ;)

Thanks for joining my blog's network on Facebook.

www.ThinkVirtue.com